|Santa Maria Valley Railway Historical Museum|
1. Looking east from alongside the enginehouse (building on the left). The street is Miller.
2. Looking west from just west of Miller Street. A corner of the enginehouse can be seen on the right.
3. Looking east while standing on the main line. The prominent siding on the left leads to Caboose No. 180 (to the left of and behind the photographer) which is being restored. Very roughly, the black number on the layout corresponds to the placement of the white number in this picture.
4. Looking east while standing on Miller Street.
5. Looking east directly toward the enginehouse.
6. From inside Caboose No. 180 looking east. Actually, the caboose sits considerably well back (off the HO platform) from where the layout currently begins. The loading dock on the left side of the picture comes off of the old depot building (which is outside the picture to the left and is now a carpet store).